The church burned down in 1861, and the well-known architect Christian Heinrich Grosch was called in to lead the rebuilding. The church’s exterior came out looking equivalent to the previous one, and is characterised as a Gothic Revival Basilica. Inside, there are beautiful stained-glass windows made by Karl Kristiansen, Rolf Klemetsrud and Victor Sparre. The old churchyard is now made into a park. The church hosts many activities, and holds service almost every Sunday.