Klækken Hotel has 156 rooms on three floors, all with a view of the garden.
The history of the hotel dates back to 1346, when Klækken was one of the great farms in the Ringerike area. Klækken has since been a bank, school and hotel. During WWII the hotel burnt to the ground. It was restored just to be seized by the Germans and used as a maternity home. In 1945 Klækken reopened as a hotel.
The hotel has discounted summer prices in June, July and August.
This hotel is accredited and recommended by the National Pilgrim Centre. It has met the same requirements, and holds the same standard, as the pilgrim accommodation along Camino de Santiago and Via Francigena.