Let us help you with the backpack! Along Gudbrandsdalsleden and St. Olavsleden you can easily order luggage transfer between the accommodations. All the pilgrim needs to carry on his body is water, packed lunch, pilgrim passport and camera.
Let our partners help you with the backpack!
Our partners along the St. Olav Ways can handle the luggage for you! All you need to do is:
- Order luggage transport by 4pm. the day before.
- Mark the luggage with name, mobile number and delivery place (hostel / accommodation).
- Leave your luggage at a specific location at the property before continuing on.
The terms of service are as follows:
- Price per package: NOK 100.
- The luggage is picked up at the accommodation, transported and delivered in the period between kl. 09.00 and 16:00.
- The luggage can only be sent in the direction of Trondheim, as the offer still does not cover southbound pilgrims.
Order Luggage Transfer | Gudbrandsdalsleden
Book Luggage Transfer - Call + 47 974 96 449
Payment - VIPPS NOK 100 to 974 96 449
Available every day in the week!
Book luggage transfer - call +47 982 67 041
Payment - VIPPS NOK 100 to Fåvang varetaxi: Vippsnumber: 609584
Available: Monday to Friday
Call: +47 481 05 515
Payment: Card / Cash / VIPPSnr. 130756
• Minimum price per transport is NOK 400,- If the order becomes more than 4 packages per place, the service only costs NOK 100,- per package
• 1 backpack per person = 1 package
• 1 – 4 packages = NOK 400 / 5+ Packages = NOK 100,- per package
Strandheimen transfer luggage between the following places!
1. Svorkmo to Skaun
2. Skaun to Øysand
3. Øysand to Trondheim
These accommodations offer this service:
Gumdal, Svorkmo Skytterhus, Skaun Parich House, Kleivan Pilgrim Hostel, Strandheimen Pilgrim accommodation, Øysand Camping, Sundet Farm, Nidaros Pilegrimsgård
Order Luggage Transfer | St. Olavsleden
Along the St. Olavsleden pilgrims can simply order luggage transfer from the different accommodations!
Prices may vary between the different accommodations. We also recommend booking luggage transfers in advance.