Leave no trace
When you walk on our St Olav ways it is important that we take care of the nature and act on a sustainable way. We need to act careful and walk in a way where we leave no trace and do not disturbs animals and people unnecessary.
Please follow these regulations:
- Do not camp closer than 150 m to houses or cabins.
- When you camp act careful.
- Do not camp on fields, inside fences.
- Use toilets and other facilities.
- Leave no waste, take it with you to the nearest waste box.
- If you need to go, use dog bag and take your waste with you.
- Respect no fire regulations 15th April to 15th September.
- Use leach on your dog.