Øvre Rendal kirke
A church along the pilgrimage path
|Distance:||At the trail|
This Church lies just close to the pilgrim path.
The church was inaugurated in 1761 and is made of timber and is formed as a cross.
An older church stood at Nordset, more east in the valley.
A crucifix from the older church back to aprox. 1100 is now standing on the alter in this church.
It remains us of the pilgrim movement from the middle ages.