Hadeland Folk Museum

Museum des Geschichte Hadelands. Viele traditionelle Gebäude und Geräte in seinen kulturellen Kontexte erweist, im Freien und in zwei Hallen.

Ein Kopi des Runensteins Dynnasteinen ist zu sehen, mit seinen Runentext und Bildern aus frühe Christenzeit, ca. 1050 n. Chr.
Nach einer alten Legende wurde das Gedärm des Königs Halvdan Svartes, der Urgrossvaters St. Olavs, in den Grabhügel mitten im Museum nachdem er im Randsfjorden ertrunken war.

Öffnungszeiten, Übersicht von Aktivitäten etc, sehe: http://www.randsfjordmuseene.no/museene/hadeland-folkemuseum/

Online:http://bit.ly/11TX7Ad
Phone:+47 61 31 32 80
Address:Kongevegen 92, N-2770 Jaren
Charge:From NOK 50
Open:2 June - 25 August. Closed Mondays.
Note:Snacks and beverages. Basic cafe (Sat. and Sun. during the summer)

The open air museum has more than 30 buildings dating from the 1600s to the 1900s. The buildings are thematically furnished and provides insight into the daily life and traditions in the Hadeland villages. These include, farm houses, school houses, carpentry workshops and mechanical workshops. The legend tells that the Viking king Halfdan the Black is buried in the mound in at the centre of the museum area.

A copy of Dynnasteinen (the Dynna stone) is located at the museum. This stone is one of the first Christian pictorial stones with runic inscriptions and marks the division between pagan and Christian times.

The documentation Centre for Hadeland is open year round and includes archive, library and a large photo collection.

Photo: Anders Einar Hilden / Wikipedia Commons / Public Domain

0 0